- There are 224 million monthly mobile app users in United States
- Android is the most popular OS (52% Market Share)
- There are more than 1.5 million Android activations per day
- The average Android user downloads 35 applications from the market
Publish your website on the Play store
Why publish your website on the Android market (Play store)?
- More visits to your mobile friendly web site and desktop site.
- More sales (if you are selling a product)
- More direct visits
- Brand awareness
- Additional revenue from advertising (if you choose to run ads on your native app)
- Additional revenue from selling the app (if you choose to sell the app)
- More subscribers
- More social follower
Show me examples
How much does it cost?
The cost to convert your website into a beautiful Android app and publish the app on the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store is as low a few hundred dollars once off – no monthly or annual fees. If you choose to run ads on your app you keep 100% of the revenue as well. All our apps have 1 year free upgrades.
Fill out the form below to find out how much will it cost you to publish your website on the Android and Amazon Markets.
How about custom Android Development?
Our development team can transform your thoughts into android apps and our digital marketing team can help you promote your apps on the Play Store. Fill out the form above or contact us today to discuss your next Android project together.