The Clickminded Digital Marketing Course includes 7 courses covering the fundamental topics digital marketers need to master to drive website traffic and sales.
Each bite-sized course is self-paced, allowing students to learn at their own rate.
Successful students gain access to certification for every course they complete, and upon completion of all courses, they also get a Digital Marketing Certification.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Clickminded Digital Marketing Course.
What is the Clickminded Digital Marketing Course?
The Clickminded Digital Marketing Course comprises 7 courses covering SEO, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Sales Funnels, Paid advertising, and Social Media.
The courses were created by the Clickminded team in collaboration with world-class practitioners in the marketing space from businesses like Lyft, Airbnb, and PayPal.
Each course includes access to self-paced videos, quizzes to test your knowledge, and step-by-step walkthroughs on important marketing strategies.
The Clickminded courses are intended for entry-level marketers and specialists without prior knowledge.
How Much Does Clickminded Digital Marketing Course Cost?
The Clickminded Digital Marketing course collection is available in three different pricing packages.
The three payment options include:
- Individual course access: If you prefer to focus on a specific course within the bundle, you can purchase each course one at a time for $999. These courses have unlimited lifetime access, a certification, and downloadable quizzes and slides.
- Complete course library: Individual students can access the full library of all 7 Clickminded digital marketing courses for a discounted rate of $1,999. Free updates and unlimited lifetime access are included alongside the 7 certifications.
- Complete Team course library: For business leaders and marketing teams, Clickminded offers a discounted “team package” for up to 10 users for $4,999. This package includes all of the features of the complete course library plan.
All courses created by Clickminded come with a 14-day money-back guarantee if students are unhappy with the content.
Clickminded Digital Marketing Course Contents
The Clickminded Digita Marketing Certification includes the following courses.
Course 1: The Clickminded SEO Course
The Clickminded SEO course is the first program included in the bundle. The program aims to teach students everything they need to know about technical, on-page, and off-page SEO practices.
This course is guided by experienced marketer Tommy Griffith (Clickminded co-founder), who managed search engine optimization at companies like PayPal and Airbnb.
The program breaks down into 8 sections, with each section including around 3-6 hours of content.
You’ll begin with an introduction to the 22 tools you can use to create a powerful SEO strategy and an insight into how to use SEO to boost your sales funnel.
The instructor walks students through the fundamentals of organic search, exploring SEO frameworks for query refinement and intent optimization.
Other topics included in the course cover how to:
- Create content plans based on keyword research and find easy ranking opportunities
- How to create content that ranks in search engines with 8 on-page elements
- Explore link neighborhoods and latent semantic indexing strategies
- The Google algorithm and how to build white-hat links
- Technical SEO concepts such as avoiding keyword cannibalization and using structured data
- How to create an SEO-friendly site from scratch
Course 2: Google Analytics 4 Tracking & Launch
The Google Analytics 4 course in the Digital Marketing bundle teaches students how to implement perfect web analytics tracking with GA4.
The instructor for this program is Christopher Osborn, the Founder of “On Top” Digital Marketing Agency. Osborn guides students through the latest version of Google Analytics, teaching them to use laser-focused metrics and tracking tools to enhance site performance.
The course features ten sections, starting with an introduction to the importance of analytics within any business environment.
Students will discover the metrics that matter at each funnel stage and how to access the core tools and reports within Google Analytics 4.
You’ll explore the benefits of mapping Google Analytics to your business with comprehensive measurement plans, segmentation, and core metrics.
Throughout the lessons, students will learn about Google Analytics properties, accounts, and views, how to set up their accounts from scratch, and how to install Google Tag Manager on websites. Other topics included cover how to:
- Extract actionable data from reports, such as how conversions happen, who customers are, where visitors come from, and what clients are doing on a website.
- Set up campaign tracking from start to finish with real-world examples
- Develop an analytical mindset and avoid common Google Analytics mistakes
- Create dashboards for monitoring metrics in Looker Studio
- Troubleshoot the analytics strategy for a range of websites and domains
- Use RegEx to create powerful filters within Google Analytics
Course 3: Content Marketing Training
The content marketing training course from Clickminded teaches students how to design and publish world-class content marketing campaigns.
Designed to help marketers attract more visitors and increase conversions, this course is taught by Sophie Tahran, the Content Strategist for Lyft.
The program includes 9 lessons and bonus resources, such as walkthroughs and templates for your advertising campaigns.
Like the other courses in the bundle, this program takes between 3-6 hours to complete. It starts with an introduction to how content marketing fits within the marketing funnel and how to differentiate between copywriting and content marketing.
Students will then learn how to discover their target persona, collect insights about ideal users, and conduct consumer interviews.
You’ll also learn about the marketing funnel stages and how different content styles can attract, engage, and convert leads.
By the time you’re finished with this course, you’ll know the following:
- Which channels are most important in the content marketing landscape
- How to optimize your content for search engines using SEO tactics
- The steps involved in defining your brand’s voice
- How to develop powerful call-to-action content
- How to adapt storytelling for content marketing
Students will also receive templates for setting up a content calendar, managing the content creation process, and outsourcing content creation to freelancers and market leaders.
Course 4: Email Marketing Training
Focused on one of the most valuable forms of online marketing, the Email Marketing training course demonstrates how students can increase conversions and nurture audiences with email messaging.
Students will gain access to a framework they can use to develop powerful, automated email campaigns for a range of use cases from instructor Lucas Chevillard.
Lucas is the email strategist for the global team at Airbnb. In his course, Lucas introduces students to the power of email marketing through 6 individual lessons.
The course begins with an introduction to the impact of email marketing on lead nurturing and conversion before exploring how to build a “lifecycle” strategy for email.
Lucas discusses how to achieve deep levels of engagement, win customers back after they lose interest in a brand, and preserve your contact list in good shape.
Throughout the lessons, students will learn how to segment subscribers using 10 different methodologies and decision-based workflows to enhance clicks and open rates.
You’ll receive a walk-through guide to creating email campaigns similar to Airbnb and learn about the step-by-step process you can use to eliminate email errors.
The course also includes insights on:
- How to create 8 different automated campaigns for different use cases
- How to develop a system to manage all of your campaigns
- Optimization and the 8 metrics to track during email strategies
- The levers you can use to optimize email strategies
- Making sure your emails reach subscribers
Course 5: Conversion Funnel Training
For marketers interested in increasing sales and revenue, the conversion funnel training course from Clickminded offers exceptional guidance.
Jim Huffman, the Growth Mentor for Tech Stars, shares his insights from working with VC-backed startups on conversion optimization strategies.
This course breaks down into 6 lessons, starting with a beginner-friendly introduction to the importance of mapping and understanding your sales funnel.
You’ll learn how to use a successful model for a sales funnel framework, defining goals and metrics through the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel.
Plus, there are insights into examples from companies with a mastery of conversion optimization techniques.
As students progress through the course, they’ll learn more about the individual stages of the sales funnel, focusing on the following:
- The top of the funnel: The KPIs that matter at the top of the funnel, how to attract visitors to a website, and how to produce content that appeals to your target audience. There’s also an 11-point playbook on content distribution, guidance on different types of content creation, social media marketing tips, and SEO hacks you can use in your campaigns.
- The middle of the funnel: A complete guide to the KPIs that matter in the middle of the funnel and the content strategies that generate the most opportunities for brands, such as webinars and product demos. You’ll also learn to nurture new leads and automatically create powerful landing pages.
- The bottom of the funnel: How to measure metrics at the bottom of the funnel and leverage simple sales tactics to increase conversions. There’s also step-by-step guidance on using audience research, launch strategies, and email campaigns for growth.
Finally, students learn how to manage their own sales funnels, using growth experiments to determine the best methodologies for conversion optimization.
Course 6: Paid Advertising Campaigns
The paid advertising course in the Clickminded digital marketing bundle focuses on how students can run effective Google Ad and Facebook Ad campaigns to drive revenue and loyalty.
Like most courses, these classes will take around 3-6 hours to complete. The instructor, Lucas Lee-Tyson, is the founder of GrowthCave, with years of experience in PPC marketing.
The 11 lessons in the Paid Advertising campaigns course provide a comprehensive insight into paid campaigns across common channels like Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
You’ll start by exploring the 3-step process you can use to launch campaigns on any platform, tailoring ads to your ideal customers, and monitoring the right metrics.
Tyson covers the importance of using paid search ads within the sales funnel and offers insightful guidance on how Google Ads work, from tips on the keyword auction process, to how you can set up your own Google Ads account successfully.
The following lessons feature overviews on optimizing ads for website conversions and boosting sales with Facebook Ads. You’ll learn about the Facebook Pixel and the common components included in successful Facebook campaigns.
Guided walkthroughs are available that showcase how to create ROI-positive Facebook and Google ads from scratch, with no prior knowledge required.
Some of the core topics covered in this course include:
- How to calculate a budget for cost-per-click campaigns
- Utilizing ad groups and keyword match campaigns on Google
- Optimizing ads with KPIs and auditing strategies
- How to leverage conversion tracking strategies
- Using Facebook’s data set for audience segmentation
- Experimenting with ad formats and placements in campaign architecture
Course 7: Social Media Marketing Training
The Social Media Marketing training program is the final course in the Digital Marketing bundle from Clickminded.
Taught by the head of Social at Airbnb, Jasmine Atherton, this course provides students with a step-by-step framework to follow when producing advertising campaigns for virtually any social media channel.
The program includes 8 sections, starting with an overview of how social media fits into the marketing strategy of growing businesses.
Students will learn how to choose the right social channels for their companies, looking at each common platform’s core benefits and demographics.
You’ll also learn 12 tactics to kickstart your social media presence and develop an online community.
As you progress through the lessons, Atherton will share tips to monitor and analyze social media campaigns, using metrics to drive future success.
You’ll also learn how to automate monitoring using social listening tools. The course also covers using different content formats on social media and creating high-quality posts for every channel.
Plus, there are tips on the tools you can use to write and produce engaging content.
Other topics covered in the course include:
- The 4 types of content that can boost sales and revenue
- How to convert social media audiences into leads and customers
- Analyzing paid vs. organic engagement
- How to develop a strong following on every channel
- Using UTM parameters to track campaigns on Google Analytics
A walkthrough section offers step-by-step guidance on performing a comprehensive social media competitive analysis and streamlining content planning, creation, and scheduling for digital channels.
Is the Clickminded Digital Marketing Course Worth it?
The Clickminded Digital Marketing course bundle is designed to provide students of the marketing world with fast and straightforward insights into common methodologies and practices.
If you’re interested in launching a career in digital marketing, focusing on anything from SEO and content creation to social media and email marketing, this could be the perfect bundle for you.
The collection of courses is available for an excellent discounted price and comes with lifetime access to all the resources and regular updates.
The step-by-step instruction in the Clickminded Digital Marketing course bundle is perfect for beginners without prior marketing knowledge.
However, it can also benefit marketing agencies and business leaders. This compelling course collection can help accelerate team onboarding strategies and ensure business leaders get the best return on their marketing investments with powerful tools and strategies.
If you’re looking for a straightforward introduction to the world of digital marketing delivered by world-leading instructors, the Clickminded course collection could be an excellent investment.
Other Digital Marketing Courses Worth Considering
For more digital marketing training options, check out these courses:
|Program Name||Number of Courses||Cost|
|Reliablesoft Digital Marketing Ultimate Course||13||$149|
|Google Digital Marketing Course||7||$294|
|Coursera Digital Marketing Course||7||$592|
You can also find even more options in the guides below.